Sunday, June 08, 2008

More Redstarts

My apologies for the lack of posts over the past few days but I have been away photographing sea birds. While I am busy ploughing through the images I thought it would be an appropriate time to post some more redstart photographs. Starting off with the female.

It looks like they are feeding young and busy flying around the area collecting various insects. In this case a spider heading for some hungry beaks.

The female is a bit of a poser.
The male in one of my favourite poses for this species, that fluffed up over the shoulder look.
As inquisitive as ever
While waiting for the redstarts, a Dunnock and male Great spotted woodpecker have kept me entertained.

3 comments:

kjpweb said...

Great shots - again! Each of them is good enough to make me envious! Wonderful work!
Cheers, Klaus

Jason Bugay Reyes said...

excellent photos !

Rich Steel said...

Many thanks.

Cheers

Rich

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails