Saturday, May 05, 2007

Local Wanderings

I had a couple of short sessions yesterday evening and early this morning, mainly to get some more sedge warbler shots as they have been showing well locally.

I came across a few other bird species during my wanderings, including this goldfinch, which I don't often bother with as they visit the back garden, but liked this one sat on top of the large lichen covered boulder.
Other birds found included this male reed bunting
A willow warbler flitting aptly through the tops of some willowand a species I need to spend some more time pursuing, as I am not that happy at the moment with the shots to date, the Whitethroat. They seem quite a tricky bird to photograph but I am working on a plan so hope to bring you some better shots soon.

1 comment:

East Ayton Birding said...

A stunningly sharp portfolio of shots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails